- Self-closing mechanism – projecting or slide arm (not concealed), powered hold open, power assisted / fully automatic
- Threshold – low profile and drop down options available
- Access control – variety of options through use of electric strike (fail secure) through to full auto operation
- Smoke control – in line with BS EN 1634-3 available for some products.
- Security – as some of these have been developed before the introduction of specific security levels, it is not always possible to achieve certain ratings.
Protection up to RC2 against EN 1627 or SR1 against LPS 1175.
Products can be configured to additionally provide great levels of energy conservation, acoustic performance and impact resistance.
If you have a competent installer, we can offer some of our door ranges on a supply only basis. Otherwise, we can supply and fit these products through our FIRAS third party certified installers.
For the ultimate in elegant looking fire protection, we also offer the Pyrostyle range of internal steel doors. Click here for further details.