This role would suit someone looking for the next step in their marketing career, who is used to working autonomously and has creativity, drive and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate will have come from a B2B marketing role, with an interest or background in the construction/manufacturing or fire protection industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To support the development and delivery of the OWS Fire Rated Marketing Plan.
- Produce technical documentation
- Developing case studies of projects for the website and social media.
- Working with the sales team to develop and deliver our LinkedIn plan.
- Manage the relationship with our external website provider; SEO, website updates, content creation.
- Develop marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to specific targeted customer groups.
- Produce engaging industry related content; articles and blogs.
- Produce and develop marketing collateral; event materials, brochures, leaflets, flyers.
- Take ownership of the co-ordination of industry events and exhibitions; stand and materials, hotel booking, travel etc.
- Working with HR produce internal marketing materials to support the culture and Employer Brand of OWS.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce engaging written content.
- Strong project management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Creative thinker, comes up with fresh ideas and concepts.
- Collaborative and works well within a team environment.
- Proficient in digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a standalone marketing role.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and insights to drive informed marketing decisions.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for staying ahead of industry trends.
- Adobe InDesign: Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator: Competent
- Canva: Basic
- WordPress: Competent
- Mailchimp: Basic
- Basic HTML (not essential but may be useful)
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience gained within stand-alone, in-house marketing role is preferred.
- Significant experience gained in a B2B Marketing role is essential.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing related subject would be ideal but not essential.
- Digital marketing experience with a passion for social media
- Experience within the construction/manufacturing or passive fire protection industry would be an advantage although full training will be given.
- CIM or marketing qualification would be desirable
This is a part-time role, circa 3-4 days per week based in our office in Lingfield.
OWS Fire Rated is a leading manufacturer and installer of fire rated glazing products, within the passive fire protection industry. Our factory and offices are based in Lingfield, Surrey and we deliver projects for our customers throughout most of the UK.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
If the above description sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!